Initially, thanks to our high ranking in Google Search, we were hired to create the franchise site for Caring for People Services® a nationwide, Omaha-based, company that provides in-home, non-medical services for people of all ages. Evidently our jokes weren’t as bad as we we thought — the leadership at CFPS commissioned us to redesign their corporate website and we were excited, and thankful, to work together again.
It was a unique challenge to build a second site with the same brand standards and design elements as the first, yet make the site look distinctly different. But, we nailed it and couldn’t be happier with the results of our efforts.
The directive regarding user flow was simple. Focus on three primary objectives:
1) Ease in finding services
2) Private login portal for franchisee training; hence CFPS University
3) Push the sale of franchises
We developed a homepage layout with three immediate, distinct calls to action located above the fold.
Here’s an overview of our work for the CFPS corporate website:
- Built a Responsive Mobile site with updated look on WordPress with easy to manage updating, training included
- Implementation of site wide SEO; Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Bing Webmaster Tools set up
- Built targeted keyword landing pages
- Wrote all website copy/text
- Integrated lead capture on all forms via mail app or .csv file
- Custom login feature via CFPS University with locked content for members/franchisees
- Video production: Created four videos (About CFPS, Why Franchise With Us?, Owner’s Story, The CFPS Difference ) and built YouTube Channel and graphics
- Created video brochure marketing leave behind
- One year of hosting, software updates and maintenance, 24/7 site security, and website backups